Friday 18 July 2014

How i do readings over the web

How i do readings over the web

There is not much difference in terms of the two & It works pretty much the same way. Before I begin any form of spiritual work i meditate, as i would if i was doing a face to face reading, i ask to connect with my higher self, angels and guides, and i get them to connect me to the person i am doing the reading for.

If i was doing so in person i would connect with your energy when and before i see you. Online, I would tune into you by using a photograph, DOB, time and place of birth and your name (as its unlikely that there is someone born in the same place and the same time with the same name as you).

Then i would shuffle the cards and instead of you cutting them i ask that they (universe,Angels, guides ect) select the card that will best help me deliver the message and knowledge that they want you to know. I am never shown nothing that you cannot handle and as you know the universe does not bring you anything you cannot handle.

Then the only difference between online and face to face is the fact you get your reading in a fancy PDF Report to view at your leisure. I also pull a few extra cards to give added messages from my Angel pack, life purpose pack and oracle deck.
As i have been studying alternative Astrology i sometimes add this into your reading, how ever i will be soon adding Astrology as  a separate service.

I will be uploading a YouTube Video on this soon

No comments:

Post a Comment