Saturday 4 March 2017

Virgo March 2017|AskaLittleWitch

Virgo March 2017 Predictions|AskaLittleWitch

Apologies for the crap audio on this month's (March) Monthly predictions, being as it took me a full day to do them I won’t be re-recording them but I am in the process of writing them up, below is what I picked up on for the sign of Virgo. The Mid-Months will be back to normal with my traditional Camera & Mic <3 Thank you so much! Please Share, Like and Sub if you like these.



Virgo
What they showed me for Virgo was you being glued to your computer, deep in research, working hard, planning and preparation work going down for you Virgos. It was if you was investigating something and the general vibe was being “busy”.

The catalyst for march is planning for something to come, future planning and discovering things along the way of that process. In a way, I guess they say not to be so stuck on the how you will execute these plans and be open for adjustments. I say that because there is something that you are missing and not seeing and that will change the course of things so be open to that.

I actually saw a journey, be that a business trip or something of a personal nature there was movement in the Month of March. Planning ahead was something that came through strongly and yet they say “have wiggle room - with said plans” so do not be so set in stone with them.

I did pick up upon a bad choice that you can make if you rush into something without all the right/correct information. So try not to take things at face value, there is more for you to know, and the choice that needs to be made will require some kind of strength or the choice is a hard one.

It did feel more business inclined… I don’t know whether there is this process of hiring someone new, or your deciding on someone for something - but they are saying it’s not the time to play friends, don’t take someone on because they “seem” so lovely - I guess it’s about looking at the task at hand and looking at it objectively. Do not get me wrong it’s not that you can’t have a great working relationship but you don’t want to be too “pally” with them - boundaries need to be placed and when your besties those boundaries tend to slip and fade away.

Venus Rx so try not to make a bad choice!! This is time for you to rectify something old in a new situation.

So let’s say this choice is yours to make, ensure you are fully viewing them, their traits, their weaknesses, strengths, fully understand them and be clear on what you want and don’t sway on that. It is important if other people are involved that you pick up on the general opinions (not that you have to take them) because they could help bring awareness to your perhaps blind spots. Seeing someone in their natural habitat as well will give you profound insights.

There is very much something you are not aware of and you will be required to put in a lot of work, taking a step back and being objective as well as looking at towards the future and seeing how this choice may impact that vision or goal you have set out.

I am also picking up on a feminine energy from the past - I’m not sure if they are female or not but there is a history or someone that you have not seen in awhile… This person may cause a few issues or put a spanner in the works - as in taking away your attention from this choice that you're having to make.

The advice I guess is to avoid making that choice this month if you can, if not postpone it for as long as you can. I see a big change and it certainly looks like a big ending to something this month. Pain and then release. It looks to me like whatever this choice is you will end up sacrificing something for it. Just make sure you make the right choice.

This is what I picked up for the sign of Virgo, be sure to check out your Sun, Moon and rising sign for more in-depth reading for March.

If you would like a personal reading with me, head on over to www.askalittlewitch.com  & feel free to connect with me on these interactive links Instagram, Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment